Are you looking for an experienced e-commerce website design company in San Diego?
Are the quotes for your business ridiculously high with little transparency about the process and final website?
Is your current e-commerce website not converting on tablets or mobile devices?
We pride ourselves in delivering the very best in e-commerce design and marketing services. Our prices are ridiculously affordable. We show you how to easily manage your store and we can also train your employees. SEO-friendly WordPress e-commerce stores are our specialty. They also look amazing in every mobile device!
Affordable and Scalable E-commerce Websites – Ranging from $1000-$10,000+
Call 415-237-3932 for a Free Consultation
Let’s look at an example from one of our favorite clients, Julie Hewett Los Angeles (www.juliehewett.net)
Julie Hewett is a live e-commerce store developed and designed by KickinKnowledge. It is fast (and on very affordable Liquidweb servers, usually we recommend their hosting service for our clients) It has social media share buttons on each product for actionable social media marketing. Each product has reviews, categories, and tags (which we used as a cool navigation) The e-commerce website also has an awesome blog, with product integration for great content marketing. The homepage has Call-to-action buttons, directing visitors to Shop Sales. Notice on the right sidebar of the other website pages, how we use SSL and warranty for our visual accreditation. This makes our visitors feel secure and safe shopping with us. This conversion optimized website also looks great in ipads, iphones, android, and even ancient computers with old versions of Internet Explorer. All of these things equal a successful and beautiful web presence for our ecommerce clients We’re aiming to keep up with the larger brands and keep this company competitive in the U.S. online sales for their industry, and broader market strategies like “best lipstick” “paraben free makeup” and more! Our ecommerce websites are also completely mobile and tablet responsive design, which basically means that the website will adapt to whatever screen size is viewing it, allowing for a mobile-friendly website and also a tablet-friendly website!
The process for an e-commerce website is a simple and streamlined process, with the majority of Kickin Knowledge websites being developed, designed, live and accepting transactions within 2 weeks of signing!
Here is a sample of our ecommerce development process with clients –
- Brand Discovery & Development Guide given to Client (information we need from you on the store’s function and your company data, i.e. Who is your shipper? Payment Gateway? We can consult you on the best and most popular options for free)
- We securely install WordPress, Woocommerce on your Host or Develop on a Test Domain (you can see your site being developed after initial stages)
- We integrate your company style guide, Development Guide information, and beautify the website to be an online reflection of your brand, while keeping conversion and sales in mind
- We add and configure your products and product images, or we can just do a few to show you how, and your business can save money by adding your own products! It’s easy!
- We test your website for security, usability, speed, and design. Once the you give us permission, we make it a live website!
- We integrate Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Ecommerce Tracking, and Social Media Share Buttons (Pinterest, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and More)
- We guide you through blogging, social media, website changes, and anything else you need help with. We are always a phone call away and offer many ways to market your website.
The whole development process is simplified due to our companies extensive experience of building e-commerce websites for small and large businesses. Our mission is for you to not only get your ROI for your website, but to be the most popular web store in your industry.